Schedule a tour
READY TO ENROLL?
WE DEVELOP THE WHOLE CHILD
To develop the whole child by providing an authentic Montessori education in a loving and nurturing environment, where children have the freedom to explore and learn, develop social skills and grow into independent, self confident individuals who are able to excel in all their endeavors.
BENEFITS OF MONTESSORI
- Emphasis on cognitive and social development
- Teacher-pupil ratio about 1 to 10
- Environment and method encourages self-discipline, with assistance from the teacher
- Group and individual instruction
- Mixed age groupings encourage children to teach and help each other
- Child chooses own work, with input from the teacher
- Child discovered own concepts from self-teaching materials
- Child can leave out work to finish the next day
- Child sets her own learning pace, teacher assists
- Child reinforces own learning by repetition of work and internal feelings of success
- Montessori children can usually read by 41/2 if they have been in Montessori for two years prior